Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a nice very low mile Thunderbird on craigslist Norfolk Va site, wish I had $2500 sitting around GRRRRR:crying: Hope this helps someone out:grin2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like a bargain! For those of you in the southern midwest, there's a clean looking '97 Tbird listed on CL on the Little Rock Arkansas site I've been drooling after. If I hadn't just bought my Adventurer I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think this is a good thread to keep going with people posting CL deals if they find them. This could help someone find the bike they have been searching for.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
^^^ That's a very good looking bike!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks like a bargain! For those of you in the southern midwest, there's a clean looking '97 Tbird listed on CL on the Little Rock Arkansas site I've been drooling after. If I hadn't just bought my Adventurer I'd be all over it.
Any time I see an ad on craigslist for a bike and it doesn't have a lot of of info, I'm a bit wary.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
:agreeI'm wary of unexplained engine swaps as well.

·
Registered
4,122 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks like another nice, clean, low mileage Thunderbird in the Denver, CO. area.. Sorry, don't know how to drag the CL file to add to this post with my Ipad.

·
Premium Member
3,366 Posts
This one has been on the Charlottesville site for quite a while...
This bike has the same tail light I'm hoping to put on the Legend. I should buy it for the rear fender! Too bad it's so far away; I'd go look at it...

·
Registered
56 Posts
This bike has the same tail light I'm hoping to put on the Legend. I should buy it for the rear fender! Too bad it's so far away; I'd go look at it...
I'm about 4 hours from it. Not sure if I should take a gamble on my first bike in a while.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you guys are way sharper than me but thats something i,ve become very used to over the years, I see a good looking thunderbird and the drool just blocks out any chance of wisdom in these matters:|

·
Registered
56 Posts
you guys are way sharper than me but thats something i,ve become very used to over the years, I see a good looking thunderbird and the drool just blocks out any chance of wisdom in these matters:|
Kind of like that good feeling one has when they fall in love....it's common sense leaving the body.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts