Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying numerous flasher units that didn't work i got one from newspeed, cant
believe it came from States in a couple of days and works perfectly.So anyone with LED problems get one from them.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
I'll 2nd that spendthrift, I just purchased the clear alt light from them and the flasher unit at the same time, plugs right in, and mine was at my door step within 48 hrs of my purchase!!! :-D

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
plugs right in dobie, takes 5 seconds! :-D It costs $25, don't know where it is on the site, just email Brent, he is very quick at responding!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thanks Cheap. Thats what I am looking for a plug in.

What lights are you running?

I have the LP integrated rear turn signal license plate with LEDs and the stockers up front. It has the fast flash rate now. Will this flasher cure that problem and work with this combo?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
yep, the flasher unit will work with led/stock combo or led's all around. That's what I have now, is stock still up front, and the clear alt integrated light in the rear.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Just emailed them.
Thanks.....looking back over this thread I see I most questions I asked were already answered :hammer:

Guess I was successful at killing a few more brain cells yesterday :-g

More coffee now to revive the few brain cells that survived :-D

[ This message was edited by: Dobieman on 2006-11-24 08:03 ]

·
Registered
973 Posts
Alright, i'am interested. I have a couple stupid questions first. The led's, i have read where they dont last long, is that true? Also, the flasher unit, do you remove the stock flasher or leave it on. Told ya, stupid questions. Like Hank Hill says, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Glad to hear it works :)

25bucks for a relay still WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. FFS. Shouldn't cost more than 4bucks. This is a classic example of motorcycle accessories pricing. Call a standard something a motorcycle something and add 800% to the price. :mad:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree, the shipping for mine doubled that price but i had already spent that on units that didnt do the job,you live and learn.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Clear Alternatives was having problems with infant failures.

If your integrated brake light is functioning normally after a week of use, you are golden. If they begin to flicker and not work, they are excellent about replacing the unit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts