Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there has been any news that anyone has heard about a new Triumph dealer in Boise Idaho. Big Twin doesn't have them any more and last I heard there were two dealers who are talking to Triumph and one is the top Triumph pick and are "close" to an agreement.

Something should be coming soon (which I know in corporate time can take years.) is what I have been hearing for a while. Just wondering if there were any updates to be had.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Haven't heard nor seen anything. Indugling in baseless speculation,
am thinking MotoTech (acquired Aprilia and they mentioned Moto-
Guzzi in newsletter). Another possibility might be a new Triumph
dealership owned by High Desert Harley-Davidson as replacement
for Buell. Again, it's just baseless speculation on my part.

·
Registered
9 Posts
new dealership in caldwell

the high desert people will be picking up the triumph dealersip in a couple of weeks and sell them at birds of prey motorsports in caldwell. i got this info from the sales manager of birds of prey yesterday 6/23/2012.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is great news. I know so many people who are going to be happy having a Triumph dealer back in the area.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I talked to one of the guys on Saturday. The website is updated but they don't have anything yet and they just got their dealer number. They are expecting parts and bikes to show up within the month. He suggested that I call back in a couple of weeks to see what the progress is.

I will keep everyone updated.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts