Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
I think if you read around a little - rules, etc., you likely will find the answer. I think for classifieds, a member needs a certain number of posts.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
answer reply

thank you david.............................i'll keep trying and look around
bob s:)

·
Banned
10,016 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
First of all, welcome to the site! Those are a cool couple of bikes there. We need better pictures! Which, BTW, will get you closer to the 50 posts you need before you can use the classifieds section.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
posting rules

DISCO STEW.........................MADE MY ANSWERS VERY CLEAR................i'll be ABOUT BOPPING AROUND HERE...................... TIL I HIT 50 POSTS! SO HOW MANY POSTS DO PICTURES USE:eek:
BSA_BOB

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
Robert why are you yelling? :D All caps generally denotes yelling. Lower text is the generally excepted norm when posting on a forum.;)

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
Wot Jeff said; keep yelling, and we'll take posts away. :p

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
not yelling

Come on because i used capitals ,is not yelling i don't know where the world gets this stupid defintion. I don't even yell at the dog. let alone yell at people i don't even know!!!!! Lets get real here !if you can . i am past 60, once in awhile i forget the damn cap; key.this happens occasionally because i am a one finger typist[sorry about that too!]

So other than, retype a paragraph all the time.i just leave it.And it will probably happen again along the way, so please just assume the item as , bob forgot the capital key Again.
When i get mad enuff to yell............everybody will know it

NUFF SAID ON THAT

:eek: and please don't threatento take away posts.......as you will find i don't have enuff to take away bob s:eek:

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skull crusher...........damn thats enough to make me behave"skull crusher. Read my reply above.anyway it helps me get thr rquired amt of postd even if it is contraversial with some.

cheers!!!:D bob s

·
Banned
2,757 Posts
That's ok Robert, I just figured that you need a gentle push!:cannon:. 60's not old my friend and I'm only 6 behind you. The Mao Clinic says as we get older we need to use our facilties more and increase our attention span. So it helps me and you too.:D I think when I finally decide to leave this world, I'm gonna have my wife bury me sitting up on the Triumph or do the old Norseman thing. Instead of on a ship do the same thing on the bike. Damn, I'm still gonna need a ship to float the bike on! Not thinking clearly this morning.:brick:

Cheers

Jeff:motorbike2:

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
s crusher

You sound like my wife; shes done hair 40 years. She sez......when you hit 80 you go down hill quite fast. The thing she forgets is i have had 23 surgerys in my life, so my body is probably older by a number of years according to her analogy
All my life i've been a plumber all life, i've played little league on up for 20 years with my three sons,one went all the way to the little league world series i should have said, my two sons . I had my youngest 23 killed in an auto accident, i never will get past that. 18 start to finish for myself i only have 4 left. i retired and did these brit bikes several cushman eagles, 4 mustangs ,and recently bought a great 03 shadow which i plan on building another 1300 vtx, before i'm thru.my mind stayed young ,and the rest is crumbling away .i can remember i used to stay up til 10, 11 o'clock at night,for years.

She still works . and i retired. But i will say this after all those operations.. i find i think faster.. than a lot of my counter parts.

I have another surgery in feb 09. my right elbow is worn out. i'm just gettin over a foot surgery, and last june i tore my knee up pretty bad and they took it apart . fixed it. that is why my 70 bonne is up for sale.
I'm at the time in my life i can't be kickin an old bike.Which doesn't subtract from the bike,..... it is a one kick bike when you go thru all that tickle , kick thru , release the linings stuff

well you have an idea who your talking too..good or bad
sorry for bending your ear. just felt like talking
cheers my friend bob s alias bsa_bob
:eek::):)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts