G

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
shucks, the cats outta the bag now :razz:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Mine are scheduled for delivery today! Yayyyy!

I emailed Brent every other day pestering him about when they would be ready. Maybe not that often.

Dennis

[ This message was edited by: wonderdog on 2006-11-20 06:15 ]

·
Registered
519 Posts
I got mine and they are on already....2 bolts and they're ready to go once the pegs are on....Great Job Guys!!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Well all right, I'm glad to see them on the site.
Hey Geoff they look like they fit you just right.
Once you get used to using them, you will find your self
using them every chance you get.

I'd like to see a close up pic of the polished stainless steel
ones.
Bill

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
they are comfy, Bill. nice job of design and fabrication
G

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yayy, mine have arrived! I'm putting them on tonight after scouts. Not only that, I GOT FOUR (4) CANDIES!! :-D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Can all those who purchased the Highway Pegs please state which size they bought, their inseam length and give their input on the comfort/practicality of this product.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
they are available in long legged and short legged versions.
I'm a shorty with about a 30" inseam. the short bars are for 34" and under. thats my leg in the riding position you see on the web-site, so thats how it looks on a 30 "inseam. and it feels comfortable to ride that way, altho I have not had a chance for a long ride and at this point probably wont till next year. I think they may act as sliders to a certain degree, should evil befall ye
G

·
Registered
893 Posts
My inseam is 32" and my first thought after installing the bars and sitting on the bike was "Dang, wish I'd gotten the longer set!" That was the knee jerk reaction.
Fact is, now I have the option of flopping a leg forward and resting it on the peg instead of just planting a foot on one farther away. Options!

Too bad the pegs are chrome instead of black, but powdercoat will take care of that. Personal preference.

I like em, I'm glad I bought them and will bundle up and ride later today as the temp is supposed to go up to 50 or so.

The black BillyBars with the Goodwood Green should serve to make my Bonnie much more comfortable - not to mention even faster. Sorry black n' reds, you're dreaming.

:-D
Dennis

·
Registered
519 Posts
Don't know if this will show up well but the billybars are on the front...long version in black..

·
Registered
685 Posts
Just a few more cosmetic changes and your Bonnies will look like Speedy's

:-D :-D :-D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.