Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
New to this Forum after buying my first ever Triumph a few days back.

Silver Sprint ST 1050 ABS '07

Coming from a BMW 1200 GS, the Sprint feels like a rocket ! Handling, balance, style, I love it all, but most of all that "unusual" (to me) triple sound.

Looking forward to some essential mods and additions !

Cheers
Neo
I've read the Newbie Sticky !

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome NEO
I think you'll find the sound and feel of your Sprint addictive - the more I ride mine the more I want to.
I think it's the best all round motorcycle I've ever had as it can tour quite well and return good MPG (On my way to the Moto GP at Le Mans I got about 50mpg per imperial gallon - not hanging around either) and scratch about a bit too.

Hope all goes well and you enjoy your bike.

Remember don't drink & drive - you'll spill it :icon_drink:
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Welcome

Hi there,

Coming from a BMW 1200 GS, the Sprint feels like a rocket ! Handling, balance, style, I love it all, but most of all that "unusual" (to me) triple sound.

Cheers
Neo

Welcome Neo,
I see you got the new members sticky message!:D

We have had about 6 noobs in the last 12 hours you dudes are keeping me & Don busy!

Well a warm welcome to you anyway Neo and thank you for reading that thread already.

Congratulations on your nice new to you Triumph triple treat.

Enjoy the forum.

Cheers,
DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
8,111 Posts
LOL and you beat Dave to it. Welcome to the forum Neo.

The sound is addictive to say the least. We'll still talk to you even though you have owned a Beemer!! :)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi there,

Cheers
Neo
Welcome Neo.
Good to see another NW rider.
Enjoy the bike.

·
Registered
515 Posts
What color was that, that just past me???????

Welcome Neo buddy,
on here you'll get 'GOOD' advice from everyone but I'm not sure about which color is faster.
Silver maybe, but then it could be Blue; I don't really know as I ride a RED one and the RED Sprints are always so far in front we don't know which color is faster as the mirrors on the ST aren't the best and the other color bikes just appear to be a blur to RED ST Riders.

Would love to get a photo of mine (and other RED ST's) but we are always riding them so can't help you on that one.

Cheers
Poddy

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm an FNG too (is that legal Dave?)

Hi there,
New to this Forum after buying my first ever Triumph a few days
Welcome Neo,

One more debate you might find here is Trident to Ixil......The obvious choice is Trident with TOR tune...:D

P.S. They never see us on the silver cuz it slightly blends with the smoke and dust we just left them in. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Welcome Neo,

One more debate you might find here is Trident to Ixil......The obvious choice is Trident with TOR tune...:D

P.S. They never see us on the silver cuz it slightly blends with the smoke and dust we just left them in. :cool:

Not really
Don

·
Premium Member
4,389 Posts
Welcome aboard Neo and congrats on you ride and reading the stickies.

Don

1 - 13 of 13 Posts