Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone , just in the last week bought a 2015 Bonnie Newchurch! had lots of bikes since the day i was 16 started on my Honda ss50.
had bikes of the 70's era and later the 80's 90's and now in this new decade, i think from my early begginings of naked bikes ive always loved that styling and simplicity and having a truly naked bike again is both fun and refreshing to re engage with basic biking, where 70 feels fast again , mostly due to the wind pressure on you that you dont get with a screen . have to say how much fun im having on it despite the difference in performance of a jap four, which i have two yamaha fazer 600's an older version and the newer one. these bikes are much the same weight 198kg, my newchurch has a 2-1 on it and saves a fair bit of weight, so although it is technically heavier or would be in std spec , its about the same now as the two fazers but its physically smaller and im loving the size and weight . but they are different animals to the Bonnie, only had it a week and its shitty January, so its difficult to find a dry road to really get to know her properly but im loving it so far. intend to take it to south France in the summer , cannot wait !
anyways , looking forward to understanding her better and gleaning the info out of you guys and to getting to know you lot .
see you in the forum :)

·
Super Moderator
1,604 Posts
That there is one good looking bike! Nice choice.

Welcome to the site .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts