Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Pete J. here, Vero Beach, Florida. Current bike 76 Bonnie, just sold 60 BSA Golden Flash, Retired attorney, active tinkerer; cars and bikes. Have 55 Ford T Bird, drive 67 MGB as regular car, also Vulcan 1500 Drifter as "reliable" bike. Just put Norton oil filter on Bonnie. Also played keyboards in bands here for 25 or for years, played rock, love jazz. 69 yr old geezer. Florida roads straight, flat, and boring; originally from Maryland/DC area with curvy roads with my 441 Victor.

·
Administrator
19,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Classic, Vintage, and Veteran forum is where you can connect with other riders and rebuilders of the classic Triumphs. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your classic Bonneville, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/classic-vintage-and-veteran/

My wife and I drove to Key West with our teenage daughter and a friend of hers back three years ago for Thanksgiving (we lived in Kentucky at the time). While we absolutely loved the climate and laid back attitude, the flat, straight roads are what would keep me from moving there. Even in a car it is just too boring. I would have to give up motorcycles for scooters and become a beach bum.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We know all the (4) curves in the road here in Vero and use them when able to. I came from Maryland/DC area with lots of curves in the surrounding country including PA. Pete J.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts