Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say Hi. I just sold my 03 ZRX1200 and bought a new 06 S3. I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and already have some pieces on order for the bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,065 Posts
On 2007-02-22 18:00, Kanaka wrote:
I just wanted to say Hi. I just sold my 03 ZRX1200 and bought a new 06 S3. I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and already have some pieces on order for the bike.
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heretic!

Modifying a perfectly good bike? What nonsense.


:wink:





Welcome into the fold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,869 Posts
On 2007-02-22 18:00, Kanaka wrote:
I just wanted to say Hi. I just sold my 03 ZRX1200 and bought a new 06 S3. I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and already have some pieces on order for the bike.
Hey, some of my favorite family and friends live in and around Boise, though we all grew up in North ID. I hope to make it over there this spring/summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2007-02-22 19:13, BillT wrote:
Welcome!

Hope you didn't get a YELLOW one :-D
Hell no that is ugly. Besides my main riding mate (IDWALT) just bought the last yellow one our local dealer had. I went with the faster white. :-D

[ This message was edited by: Kanaka on 2007-02-22 19:42 ]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On 2007-02-22 19:25, Goffe wrote:
On 2007-02-22 18:00, Kanaka wrote:
I just wanted to say Hi. I just sold my 03 ZRX1200 and bought a new 06 S3. I have been lurking here for a couple weeks and already have some pieces on order for the bike.
Hey, some of my favorite family and friends live in and around Boise, though we all grew up in North ID. I hope to make it over there this spring/summer.
And I moved down here from Bothell in 99 and now my parents and my sister and her husband have followed me down here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On 2007-02-22 19:41, etachell wrote:
You been around Idaho Power? I think I've seen your bike there.
I have been. They are also one of my customers. I know quite a few guys over there that ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Yeah, I'm one of those guys. Dave Dialogue is one of my work and riding buddy's. I got the black 06 S3 that can be seen out in the parking lot. If you talked bikes with him at all, I'm sure he's told you about my Z1000 wreck. My name's Eric.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
On 2007-02-22 19:51, etachell wrote:
Yeah, I'm one of those guys. Dave Dialogue is one of my work and riding buddy's. I got the black 06 S3 that can be seen out in the parking lot. If you talked bikes with him at all, I'm sure he's told you about my Z1000 wreck. My name's Eric.
Dave knows me. I was considering (briefly) about keeping my rex and buying Ron's gixxer.

We should meet up for lunch someday with Dave. I work in the Banner Bank bldg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
I'd take the S3 over that GSXR any day. Youand you buddy must have bought the white and yellow ones on the floor over at BigTwin. I look at the yellow one when it was still in the crate. Was going to buy it when my black one showed up in a truck. BigTwin wasn't expecting it in their order.
 
G

·
On 2007-02-22 19:40, Kanaka wrote:
On 2007-02-22 19:13, BillT wrote:
Welcome!

Hope you didn't get a YELLOW one :-D
Hell no that is ugly. Besides my main riding mate (IDWALT) just bought the last yellow one our local dealer had. I went with the faster white. :-D
I don't get it. You said white and faster in the same sentence. And I didn't have to drive to SLC to get mine. :cool:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,284 Posts
dang idaho boys are take'n over! :hammer: Plan'n on giving you FL boys a run fer yer money. Well, the FL guys are slow, atleast 7 of 'em I know of ride black speedy's! :hammer: :-D Welcome aboard, and the one that picked yeller is dang sure the smartest feller. :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I'm an Idaho native myself - even a graduate of BSU. Welcome, and let me suggest the Bogus Basin road as a great place to start the break-in process - once the snow clears that is!
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top