Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I wanna say hi to everyone! :p

My name is Caitlin and I'm from Baltimore, MD. I very recently bought a 2009 Street Triple R in Blazing Orange.. and I'm in love! This is my first street bike and I'm so excited!! I've ridden dirtbikes before but I finally decided to get my motorcycle license and buy a bike. For it being my first street bike I'm pretty satisfied.. I love the color, the fact that it's a naked bike and it is so unique. It has a look that no other street bikes have which really made me look into the Triumph bike line.

Well, I hope to have some good pictures on here shortly :D

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
You'll have to say hi to the Baltimore Triumph Renegades! Their annual "Little Meridian Ride" is coming up on April 17th!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too New

I'm a new owner too. Bought a white Bonneville in June but this is my first post ever on any forum. I'm looking at buying a Tiger in the orange as well, I think they look great!

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey! I just picked up a graphite 2010 street R. Definitely in love too. From the moment I sat on it, I just felt at home. The test ride sealed the deal, had to have this bike. Here's to many miles of fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts