Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
My names Alex and live in the UK...

Have just joined forum as have recently become the owner of a Daytona 1200 SE #136

Would like to say proud owner but the day after I bought it it broke down and left me stranded :-( Cuts out...wont start for 10 mins..then starts again....rides a mile or two then cuts out again!!! only started after I had a new front tyre fitted!!! weird eh !!

Still trying to find the fault.... which is why I found this Forum... well Hey Ho !!! lol....

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Welcome Alex, sorry to hear about that, hopefully you'll get help in the Daytona forum

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Guys,
I know this is an old post but just thought I would update it from a bike perspective.

I sold the Daytona 1200 SE in May 2012 to a person from Wolverhampton GB, not heard how its doing since but he had a bargain at the price I let her go at!!

I was sorry to see her go but I no longer enjoyed the riding position.

I now have a 2006 Bonnie 790 Carb model in Black with black engine, had her about 5 weeks. Was stone cold standard when I bought her.
Now has the following;
TOR'S fitted
K&N Filter
AI removed (Jenks Kit)
Air baffle removed
Snorkle removed
Rev counter kit fitted
New Centre stand fitted (the dealer took it off and sold it on eBay!! and he told me!!)

Currently working on getting the jetting right...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.