Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check this out, i found this mount at cycle gear which allows you to mount the signals behind the FEK. thus allowing the use of saddlebags if ever, without them hindering the turn signals! looks pretty sweet, racy, and it only costed 19 bucks! the mount slides in and out too to accomodate various sizes.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Looks great. Might try them.:)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks great. Might try them.:)
The standard turn signals are in the same place ?, so not really re-locating them, or am I missing something.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The standard turn signals are in the same place ?, so not really re-locating them, or am I missing something.

i put them back in essentially the same place. when you order a FEK from british customs or anywhere else for that matter, the turn signals usually gotta go soemwhere else. so bc sells a kit where the rear signals end up on the shock mounts. it looks cool, but they tend to get in the way there, and it renders the use of saddlebags not possible.

·
30,527 Posts
They look better the way you have them, than on the shocks, in my opinion, plus a bit more practical as you say.

·
Registered
350 Posts
check this out, i found this mount at cycle gear which allows you to mount the signals behind the FEK. thus allowing the use of saddlebags if ever, without them hindering the turn signals! looks pretty sweet, racy, and it only costed 19 bucks! the mount slides in and out too to accomodate various sizes.

not happy with that exposed wire !

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
exposed wire

already took care of it with some cable ties (just didnt' have any black ones readily available at the time) :D

definitely looks great now IMO, not sure how well itll stand up if i get caught up in a torrential downpour, but the look is definitely cleaned up...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts