Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of a 2005 Speedmaster. It is a great bike, and I have really enjoyed riding. Does anyone know where I can get the owner's manual for it because I don't have it. I apologize if this belongs in another forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The nearest dealership would be my next bet, then online. I bought the factory service manual for my t100 online, it came in a nice binder, but to be honest, I have found that Clymer manuals, or others like them, have actually had better information, for a lot less money.

The Triumph service manual seemed to be geared towards someone who already knows a lot about the bikes, where as the aftermarket service manuals spell out technical issues a little better, in my opinion.

I know you were asking about a simple owners manual, but thought I would add that little comment for you.

And I think a CONGRATULATIONS is in order!!!!!

·
29,948 Posts
Welcome! We are glad to have you here.

The triumph website has a downloadable version of the owners handbook for your bike, but buying a workshop manual is a good idea too.

Have fun on your bike and in the forums!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on the bike. Mine did not come with the OM either (after checking under the seat to make sure). I ended up downloading one from the Triumph site (a member here was kind enough to provide the link).

I got the Haynes manual around the same time - tried Amazon at first (nice that they tell you after a few days that they can't provide it), but there always seems to be a few on Ebay.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts