Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been lurking on the forum for a while now since I'm interested in either buying a Street or Speed Triple and as a third option a CB1000R. I'm 27, from The Netherlands and currently owning a GSX650F. But I'm in the market for a lighter more nimble bike. Mine weights 250kg wet and has the suspension of a freight train :p

I wanted to wait test riding untill the new Speed came out, but since its all cold/wet/snowy out here its gonna be untill March/April before I can properly test ride them and decide.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome! The new Speed Triple has some very great looking headlights, it has also made some good scores in swedish media. I think the bike is better than older ones. I'm satisfied with my Street Triple R and Scrambler.

OT: Oh, The Netherlands! I like your country, I've visited Maastricht and Amsterdam, Amsterdam is my favorite town. I'd like to visit again and show my husband. I was going to see Anne Franks huis (house) on Prinzengracht but I couldn't find the street. Today I know where it is, I was just right around the corner when I turned back home! =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts