Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody been to the new Triumph dealership in White Plans? I am planning on taking my bike in and was wondering if anyone had work done there.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So, I had my 12K miles service done there and I had a very good experience. They did pretty good job with the service and fixing a couple of issues, and I definitely recommend them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was there today, priced a new battery for my Triple, it was a lot more than going through Amazon. Pretty well stocked for Triumph clothing which I liked. Parking for automobiles would be their biggest problem in my opinion. They had a decent stock of bikes on the floor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was there for an inspection, I live a couple of blocks away. The guys seemed nice and were pretty helpful. Also didn't bother me for anything on my bike..

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have been there before. My buddy has had his 6k mile service and other things done there on his triple. I plan on going to them as well for my 6k mile service. good experience there on all fronts including product knowledge, service, etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They had a nice event yesterday. Like a meet and greet with BBQ and discount off Triumph accessories. They also had a pet adoption at the same time which sounds weird, but was oddly fitting. They had a special, where you buy a bike, and can adopt a dog for free!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I visited a few weeks ago. Very friendly staff and well stocked with bikes and accessories. There is plenty of parking on the side street to the right of their building.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Got my 500/600 mile service done there. They fixed up some fork leak issues while at it, and special ordered me an odd size for a triumph jacket I liked. Small friendly and no nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Went there for a used bonnie with cash in hand during the winter and they seemed surprisingly reluctant to make a deal compared to other places. They were asking $6000 for a 2006 T100 that had sat for over 6 months and right on the cusp of triumph's new lineup being released.

The experience left me frustrated but I may give them another try down the road since there are few options in the area. For what its worth, shop seemed nicely sorted and people were generally easy going..

·
Registered
346 Posts
This past November, traveled there from NJ to see a pristine 2014 mag wheel Bonnie with 5K miles on it they had advertised on Craigslist. I bought it for $5500. I found them to be no-nonsense, helpful, and quite friendly people. Their passion for what they do and for the Triumph brand is obvious.

I agree, good selection of bikes on the floor and nice selection of Triumph clothing. Lots of lower priced gear like T shirts and hats that you usually don't see elsewhere.

( I almost changed my mind about the Bonneville when I saw the two Rocket IIIs they had there ) :surprise:

·
Registered
90 Posts
They serviced my 2012 Bonneville SE until I traded it for a t120 last year. We didn’t beat each other up on the trade or the sale, and whether or not I could have saved a buck or two, I’m happy. They handled a couple of small warranty issues on the new bike successfully, painlessly, and quickly. I often get a nice late model loaner. Nice bunch of guys, big new showroom, always well stocked with bikes and gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts