Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have now a limited edition stubby high level pipe for the S3 955

It is available in carbon or titanium at £279 ($399) plus shipping and is exclusively available for members here

PM or email if you want to know more

·
Registered
25 Posts
We have now a limited edition stubby high level pipe for the S3 955

It is available in carbon or titanium at £279 ($399) plus shipping and is exclusively available for members here

PM or email if you want to know more
Peter, That's nice!
I haven't got the one I ordered and now I want another one!

·
Registered
134 Posts
That thing is tiny compared to my high mount TORS carbon, it must be loud. Any sound measurements performed done on it?

·
Super Moderator
21,184 Posts
Very nice!

Just a heads-up - although Peter's picture clearly shows the model, this fitment is ONLY for 02-04 S3 955, will not fit the earlier gen 955.

I see a lot of the respondents on the thread don't identify their bike year/model so it would good if everyone could take a moment to revist their UserCP and enter that in the 'favourite bike' field (as well as location) so they are instantly recognizable identifiers opposite your post in the left margin.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Peter, I already have one of your stubby cans...and love it by the way...But I was wandering if I can get just the link pipes to use it as a high mount?

thanks

Mark

·
Registered
31 Posts
i was just wondering if you have any of these left and would i be able to order the high mount pipe and the low mount pipe?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts