Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if i do the right move, but last week i'am go to my dealer for the first service on my 2010 street triple. When i go in the showroom and see the new 2011 speed triple, i'am fall in love.

But i resist to the temptation to change my bike. But, one week later, i'am alway thinking about the speed, and yes, i've do the move.....

Tomorow i have a appointment to change the bike. I have take brand new black speedy! With the flyscreen and belly pan.

Maybe the 3 in 1 Arrow will follow!

Can't wait to try it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't know if i do the right move, but last week i'am go to my dealer for the first service on my 2010 street triple. When i go in the showroom and see the new 2011 speed triple, i'am fall in love.

But i resist to the temptation to change my bike. But, one week later, i'am alway thinking about the speed, and yes, i've do the move.....

Tomorow i have a appointment to change the bike. I have take brand new black speedy! With the flyscreen and belly pan.

Maybe the 3 in 1 Arrow will follow!

Can't wait to try it!
Congratulations on the bike,enjoy ! Good choice on accessories.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
David L.,

Where are you from exactly ? What made you want to change so badly ?
I am from Dolbeau, Lake-St-John. The reason why i change.....I have try the speed triple at Monette Sport, Laval< last year, but finally buy a street for the price. But, my heart was for the speed and when i go to my dealer for the first service on my street last week, i have sean the 2011 speed and totaly fall in love with it. Et Voila!!!!

I have it now! I have ride 450 KM yesterday, from the dealer (Yamaska) thrue my home, and all i can say is WOWWW!!!!

BUT, the bike feel realy bigger and heavier than the street. But the good new, this speed don't drink much petrol than the street;)

I'll try to ride it another 500km this week-end and make the first oil change.

3 in 1 ARROW?????????? maybe:cool:

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Congratulations. Although a small warning from someone with a 3-1 Arrow; it pops like crazy. Perfect when you're looking for that sort of thing, not that perfect when you want a quiet relaxed cruise once in a while. If I could change back my choice I would have kept the stock headers and bought an HP Corse slip-on exhaust instead.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Congratulations. Although a small warning from someone with a 3-1 Arrow; it pops like crazy. Perfect when you're looking for that sort of thing, not that perfect when you want a quiet relaxed cruise once in a while. If I could change back my choice I would have kept the stock headers and bought an HP Corse slip-on exhaust instead.

:D Thats what I'm gonna do!

·
Registered
207 Posts
David,

Congrats on your choice, sure you will love it. Thought you had a 2010 speed, did not read you had a street before. Now, everything is clear.

There is a Triumph dealer in Yamaska ??

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Near Yamaska, St-Aime-de-Massueville. The name of the dealer is Andre Joyal Motoneige. Great service!!!! But 450km from my home:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts