Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shouldn't the new Torque be arriving soon? I wore out my fall edition months ago.

Kem

·
Premium Member
991 Posts
On 2007-01-09 03:14, paulel wrote:
Got mine last week!
So based on the mail service if you got yours last week we should be getting our here in the states sometime within the next year......

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On 2007-01-09 19:28, jaben wrote:
I emailed RAT three times about mine being missing. Got a couple of replies and then a copy. use this email [email protected]
Seemed to work for me!
John
I think I'll try that.

Kem

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Mine came today along with a DVD.

Can't wait to get home and check them out.

·
Registered
962 Posts
On 2007-01-12 14:04, BigAl8295 wrote:
Mine came today along with a DVD.

Can't wait to get home and check them out.
If yours came, mine can't be too long behind. Seems like I'm always the last to receive it. ! :gooff: ">

Anything in the issue about this this bad boy? :drool: Probably not, I'm guessing....

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nah you couldnt be the last to get it. Mine wont arrive till you guys get the next issue. Gotta love Australia Post.

·
Registered
962 Posts
On 2007-01-12 14:51, WoodsieIII wrote:
Nah you couldnt be the last to get it. Mine wont arrive till you guys get the next issue. Gotta love Australia Post.
You're right. I got mine today. :)

Only one triple classic in this issue - page 36.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't seen mine yet. This is like being six-years-old and waiting for Santa. It's not like I don't have plenty of other motorcycle magazines, but Torque is just special. It's our quarterly propaganda magazine that reinforces how great it is to own a Triumph.

Kem

·
Registered
962 Posts
You gotta check out the DVD that comes with this issue! Wow, that's the sort of videos they need to have on their website. Very well done propoganda - top shelf.

:ppcn: I gotta say, that Tiger 1050 is looking sweet!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
On 2007-01-12 22:13, Rincewind wrote:
You gotta check out the DVD that comes with this issue! Wow, that's the sort of videos they need to have on their website. Very well done propoganda - top shelf.

I agree 100 % that the Tiger 1050 looks sweet. Motor Cyclist magazine said it was the best bike to come out of Hinckley. I wish I had the funds to add to my stable. I guess I should just be happy to have the bike I own, but since I'm a 48-year-old kid, I don't have that capability.
:-D

Kem

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
On 2007-01-12 22:13, Rincewind wrote:

Alex, didn't you kind of expect them to maybe show the Tiger on the road or at least a pic of the full bike in the light.

I was pretty disappointed. I thought the video was boring.

They could have done alot more. I'm thinking about re-editig it for them and sending it to them.

·
Registered
962 Posts
They showed the Tiger on the road in the "Go Your Own Way" portion, along with some good Bonnie and Rocket footage. I thought it was well put together, especially considering this is the first ever bit of promo video I've ever seen from Triumph. Did you put it in your DVD player?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Yes, I put it in the DVD player. The problem is with the "Tiger" feature portion.

By the way, the magazine has the Gettysburg Raid still listed for May.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got mine today. Has anyone spotted a classic triple anywhere in the magazine?

Kem

·
Registered
728 Posts
I haven't gotten mine yet. Do you have to re-register every year ? Or is it that once your registered you stay registered?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts