Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I earlier this year purchased my 1st bike as a 2015 triumph street triple r. I couldn't be happier with my choice. I've been lurking around these forums for some time and have a great appreciation for the advice offered from one person to another. I look forward to contributing where I can (albeit very little experience) and most importantly learning from others thanks for having me.

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

ManchVegas! I am originally from Nashua myself. Left in 1986 to join the Army and have only returned for the occasional visit. Usually in the winter. Which reminds me of why I don't live there anymore. Beautiful! But damn cold...

Please introduce yourself in the Street Triple forum, post photos of your naked hooligan there, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/street-triple-forum/

What did you mean to write in your post? I can correct it for you. Although it is kinda funny the way it is.

Cheers!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah the title stated Motorcyclingredients, should have just been Motorcycling. No need to change it. It adds character.

But good ol' Manchvegas. I love it here in NH except for Nashua and Manchester. I can totally understand why you only return there "Occasionally"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts