Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's
Just picked up my 2002 Tiger, beautiful bike man in love so much, know the thing i wanna throw on is a higher screen, i see twisted throttle have one, i have done a search, but what i am looking for is more ones that u guys have got on yours and the pros and cons??

i am just under 5'11, bout 95kg, wind seems ok, but have heard good reports for touring wiff larger screens :)

thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:) all good i took it out this morning on the freeway to see how it went, and love it with the standard screen, buffering is not an issue i come from a KLR650 so this one is a dream, i have ordered the Twisted throttle MRA screen, liked the look of it, so cannot wait to get it :) 955i Tiger I am in love!!!!!!!!!
here she is playing getting to know my KLR650

:)

·
Registered
727 Posts
Nice looking bike and congrats on your purchase. Be careful while you're getting used to it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:)

Nice looking bike and congrats on your purchase. Be careful while you're getting used to it.
hell yes, I am a new rider 13 months old actually at the ripe old age of 45, never ever being on a bike b4 that, so i did my Q Ride course, loved it, always riden bikes etc (no motors) lol
for me it has been a natural progression, from my nice little honda cm custom 250, to a cpl of KLR650's for the year, now to this, i always ride to my abilities and if the boys i ride with oen it up alittle on the road, track etc, i juss cruise along and catch them downt he track later (they usually waiting for me) riding for me these days is more about seeing places on a beautiful machine at a leisurely pace, on the klr's i certainly loved mucking around on dirt where possible and if safe to do so, i aint got nothng to prove to anyone :)

love riding,
love the tiger, very punchy :)
thanks guy's

:D

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
955i is the bees knees, love the green! I have the MRA Vario, it's a good screen, well good enough for me at 6'.

Welcome and enjoy!
Mick

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
955i is the bees knees, love the green! I have the MRA Vario, it's a good screen, well good enough for me at 6'.

Welcome and enjoy!
Mick
hey Mick, thanks matey

they are the beeeeeees knees and man i love it, the power is so smooth after riding the KLR omg, n the green is sexy as, glad to hear the MRA is good, im 5'11, and i find the tiger great on the road, way better than the KLR for wind, so wiff the screen should be juss that bit better :)
here is a vid of a quick little ride :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.