Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

What Triumphs have you ridden in the past? My first was a 1999 Daytona 1200 SE. I learned to ride in 1995 so my history doesn't go back quite so far as some folks here. I was actually looking at the Suzuki TL1000R and Honda CBR1100XX when I moved from Germany back to the US in 1999. I didn't know anything about the modern Triumphs at the time. After test riding a Buell Thunderbolt (also a cool motorcycle) I headed over to the Honda dealership and there on the showroom floor were all these beautiful Triumphs. By days end I owned my first Triumph.

I wish I still had that Daytona 1200. It was a fabulous machine!

When I would bring my Daytona in for service I would take the shop's Speed Triple demo out for a ride. I loved that motorcycle! A Roulette Green hooligan machine! I should have known I would eventually own a Speed Triple.

The Speed Triple forum is where you can connect with other Speed Triple riders. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Speed Triple, and join the banter.

http://www.triumphrat.net/speed-triple-forum/

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Potted Triumph History

Hello Sean,

Started with a 1970 T120R which I took two years to rebuild, completed around 1998, Then a Street Triple in 2007 and a Speed Triple in 2011. Been riding various other bikes since 1973.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts