Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I'm new to the list. I've had a couple Daytona 600s for both street and track use. I'm also interested in vintage Triumphs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone Help !!!!
Hey, I'm new here. My name is Shoe, from Victoria B.C Canada.
I,ve got my first triumph. Started with a 2006 speed triple. It came with an integrated tail light and the cops nabbed me. They are not legal in Canada and I must now pass an inspection to get my bike back and on the road. I do not have any of the stock parts and i need them for this inspection.

Does anyone have the stock license plate holder and tail lights.????
That they might want to sell, rent, lend or trade. I just need to get the stock parts on long enough to get it out of jail.??????
Would prefer to just buy. Has anyone else installed a tail light eliminator that can spare the stock pieces.

P.s : I'm not ****tin about the possibility of briefly using and returning the parts(with payment) for there brief use. Should someone one have them but not want to sell them.

Ride on,
Shoe

·
Premium Member
2004 Daytona 955i, 2018 Indian Roadmaster, 2014 Triumph Scrambler, 1980 CB650C in resto
18,309 Posts
Hi Shoe,

You'd be better of asking this question over in the Speed Triple forum. Hope the officials don't make life too difficult for you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts