Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...
Just bought a 05 t100 creamsicle in early June ( my 1st bike,at 53!?) and am loving learning to ride... Took the safety course and got my License... Safety course was the best thing ever! I'm pretty sure I would have trashed my new baby getting my feet wet without it... Anyway I've been lurking around the site for a couple of months now without posting so I figured I'd better get on board with at least a hey how r ya !( love the site btw!)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome!

You'll find a lot of great people and good information on here. Congratulations on the bike! It was a Creamsicle that first caught my attention to the modern classics and lured me like a moth to a flame to the dealership.
Bought myself an '08 T-100 black and white and have been enjoying it ever since.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Oh so you started at at young age, I was 56 before I took the plunge. Get out there and ride, ride, ride in non-threatening locations. When you're skills improve get out in the fray.

Creamsicle, my favorite color scheme.

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Welcome JoeB. Congrats on the Bonnie. I got back into riding on my 50s after a 30 year layoff. The MSF course is great…. I learned a lot even though I thought I "know how to ride". Enjoy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for all the replies guys...I'm having the most fun I've had in a long time with the bike and it's nice to have this forum to share with.. I see a couple of u fellas are from New England ... Fellow Sox fans?
Any western pa Bonnie owners out there? I feel I'm awash in a sea of Harleys or look a likes ...

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Not a baseball guy, but I'm a huge Pats fan-….not a bandwagon jumper - I was a fan when they sucked-LOL. Season opener today….GO PATS

BTW, we're surrounded by HDs here in Massachusetts, too. HDs and squids on rice rockets… Triumphs are few and far between.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Clyde 12, I'm gonna confess my ignorance as to what a squid is... I suspect it has a different connotation vs what we used to call sailors when I was in the marine corps...Jeff, u may have seen my Bonnie before, I bought it off a guy in crafton... Of course he only put 4700 miles on it in 9 years... What's that 500 a year? I think I had that the first week... Although I must admit I'm just a TINY bit obsessed... Just ask my wife...

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Joe,
SQUIDs are the kids wearing shorts, tank tops and flip flops riding sport bikes (usually like idiots). - Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Imimently Dead.-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts