Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going into last weekend I was the owner of a Ducati Scrambler. Coming out of the weekend I am now the proud owner of a venom yellow 2011 Tiger 800 ABS. Well technically I own both, but hopefully the Scrambler will be sold this week.

A quick 30 minute test ride at the dealer on Saturday morning was all it took to convince me the Tiger will take me the places I want to go more comfortably than the Scrambler, so I pulled the trigger on the spot.

It is still at the dealer and I'll pick it up some time this week or next weekend at the latest. Really looking forward to learning more about this great machine and getting it out for some awesome riding.

·
Administrator
19,460 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Tiger Chat is where you can connect with other Tiger riders. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Tiger, and join the banter!

http://www.triumphrat.net/tiger-chat/

Do you have some great roads near you for that Tiger? I have only been to California twice, for a few days at a time at Camp Pendleton, and my only experience with California roads is I-5. I know there must be some great mountain roads there somewhere!

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts