Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
521 Posts
Hey Bthumper,

I too have one ordered and believe it will be a great well rounded machine. If you get yours before me let me know what to look forward to. :wink:

· Registered
521 Posts
On 2006-12-07 10:39, playinthestreet wrote:
Got an email from Triumph this morning, mine's been shipped from GA.
Gosh, when did you guys order your bikes? I ordered one just over a month ago.

· Registered
521 Posts
On 2006-12-07 18:20, BTHUMPER wrote:
I orderd mine 2 weeks ago.
That's great, looks like Triumph is a head of schedule in production. Maybe they told the dealers they would receive shipments in late January to February to give themselves some leeway. Hopefully mine will be shipped with yours. :-D

· Registered
521 Posts
On 2006-12-11 10:50, johnosborne wrote:
The Tiger 07 is excellent. I have ordered mine and in Jan I will write again and give you my view. At present I think this is something VERY special. :hammer:
Excellent, looking forward to your review.

· Registered
521 Posts
That's awesome news Matt, I do have one on order and am looking forward to getting to know my new Tiger. It is such a nice day today, 72 deg. and absolutely no wind, I wish I had the Tiger right now. By the way, where you located?

Thanks,
Scott

· Registered
521 Posts
Congrats boro, keep us informed as you progressively put more miles on her.

· Registered
521 Posts
Very nice, you have Playin and me chomping at the bit. :)

· Registered
521 Posts
On 2007-01-27 14:39, bareyb wrote:
How quickly do these new Tigers start up in the morning? I have read they have a new injector system that make for immediate start ups. Is it a simple press of the starter switch and VROOOM or do you have to crack the throttle partially etc. etc. etc. as you do on the older Sprints?
Yep, just tap the starter and vrooom starts right up unlike the '06 S3 I had. I did notice a time or two, when fully warmed up and starting the bike there was a bit of delay on start up like the S3. But maybe not quite as long. Over all it starts much faster and comes into idle much smoother than my S3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.