Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all got my self a 955i tiger in blue love the bike its great love the sound but want to fit a race end can which one do you recommend im new to biking past my test only last month so im new to all this

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hi giantbutcherdog and welcome to the Tigger forum !! just passed the test, eh!! thats just the beginnin, you never stop learnin stuff !!

as for a race can, no idea as i`m still with the standard can !!

1st thing i`d get is crash bars, i didn`t give myself this advice and dropped it on both sides before i bought them, duh !!

have fun !!

KK

·
Premium Member
2,434 Posts
Welcome Giantbutcherdog, do you mind if we call you Dog? The rest is a bit of a mouthfull.... :D

As you can see, the Tiger section is in three seperate forums, this one, then the Mods & Bot Ons, and the Workshop.

All three forums have great information, as well as a healthy smattering of smartassishness:eek: but in all, there is a lot of good info, most of what new Tiger Owners want to know is in there somewhere and is easily searchable, but that doesn't mean people won't answer new owner's questions.

If you can't find what it is you need to know in the various forums or searching, by all means holler on here and we'll offer up all kinds of information albiet, sometimes irreverant....

I have the Triumph Off Road can, it's got a nice fruity sound and does require a re-map at the time of fitting. Personally, that's what I recommend. There are so many others on the market it's up to personal choice and price, but I have the Triumph can because it looks stock, and won't interfere with the panniers.

Mick :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts