Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kept checking periodically, and today the Pure Triumph website shows windscreens and some other accessories finally available for the T120's.

Anyone tried any yet? I am looking for comparisons between the flyscreen and larger screens, including the Road Screen. I was hoping someone else would spend the money first and report back on how good or bad they are, and if there is buffeting with the larger screen.

·
Registered
259 Posts
If my past experience applies, a small fly screen works well on a naked bike. Something that cuts the air flow off to chest height and leaves clean air passing the helmet. Once off screen air hits the helmet it can drive you crazy with buffeting and noise. Usually a smaller screen works best. If you want something to hide behind, you may have the wrong bike.

·
Registered
108 Posts
If my past experience applies, a small fly screen works well on a naked bike. Something that cuts the air flow off to chest height and leaves clean air passing the helmet. Once off screen air hits the helmet it can drive you crazy with buffeting and noise. Usually a smaller screen works best. If you want something to hide behind, you may have the wrong bike.

I just got the Dart Marlin for my T120 yesterday and so far, so good. Getting compliments on the look, and it does block a decent percentage of the wind from my chest with minimal head buffeting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts