Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha all,

I picked up a 2016 Triumph Bonneville T120 last month and finally joined recently.

I've already posted on the welcome mat, but was encouraged to post here as well, so thought I'd share some pics with you all, its a black T120 (not a T120 Black). :grin2:

Ride safe and Mahalo

Attachments

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Beautiful!

Looks like about the only difference between your new bike and my two-tone white/black is the tank.

I'll be interested to hear of your experiences with your bright alternator and clutch covers in Hawaii's high humidity. It looks like Triumph left these bare, without any kind of protective clear coat.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!

Is it challenging to get new models or parts on the island? My wife and I are entertaining the thought to moving to HI after our training and I was wondering if it would be hard to get repairs or upgrades done.

Happy riding,

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike. I'm curious about riding in Hawaii as I may consider being stationed there. I here traffic is always terrible. Lane splitting isn't legal there right? How do you find your experience riding there has been so far?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts