Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I brought home a 2018 Street Triple R Low almost 2 weeks ago. Already put 500 miles on her riding from Long Beach to Joshua Tree and back for Babes Ride Out last weekend.

Any other members in the Long Beach area?
I'm new to the area and new to Cali having moved from Minnesota in June. Totally stoked that I don't have to put my bikes away for the winter! :ride

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's awesome! How was the event? The long beach motorcycle show is coming up in a couple weeks are you going to that?

Im down in San Diego and a few of us usually ride up for that. I just happen to be going to SoCal supermoto the next day so I'll have a great motorcycle weekend.

If you haven't heard of SoCal supermoto, check them out! Lots of vids on YouTube, it's great training and cheap way to get training and track time

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's awesome! How was the event? The long beach motorcycle show is coming up in a couple weeks are you going to that?

Im down in San Diego and a few of us usually ride up for that. I just happen to be going to SoCal supermoto the next day so I'll have a great motorcycle weekend.

If you haven't heard of SoCal supermoto, check them out! Lots of vids on YouTube, it's great training and cheap way to get training and track time
Hey!
It was awesome! This post was from last year, but it's all good. :)
The event last year was a blast and I went again this year. It was held in San Luis Obispo area this time. Lots of beautiful riding up there.
I have an RS now, though lol
I am going to IMS this year. I live just a couple of blocks from where it's held in Long Beach, so not far enough away to ride. Lol We're going Saturday. What day are you going?
Thanks for the info.
I'll look up that group. I try to take a couple track days a year. I took one in April and had a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hahaha, yh i love a good necropost. A buddy and i are heading up sat morning, probably driving a car though because we'll be riding all day on sun. Plus i hope to get some demo rides done on sat too.

Congrats on the RS, i just got a 2018 RS and love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts