Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Sprint friends,

I can speak only a little bit english, sorry ... I hope, You can understand me.

I introduce oneself in this community in the category "Biker Hang-Out", but I don't know if that right. So I repeat my introduction here again :D

My name is Jürgen, I'm 46 years and my home is in Stuttgart/Germany. My motorcycle is a Sprint ST 1050 ABS.

We have since 27.09.2006 a german speaking community especially for the Sprint RS/ST 955 and ST 1050 (KLICK). We have 1.300 Members at time and I'm an admin there. I always look for new and good ideas round about the Sprint in the world-wide-web, so I found your community. But: I don't only want to take ideas, I also want to give you some ideas back. Perhaps, someone of you can need this.

Regards
Jürgen

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Willkommen!

Jurgen,

Thanks for "dropping in" to the forum. I am sure you will find and contribute many good insights about the Sprint.

Cheers

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hello Sprint friends,

I can speak only a little bit english, sorry ... I hope, You can understand me.

I introduce oneself in this community in the category "Biker Hang-Out", but I don't know if that right. So I repeat my introduction here again :D

My name is Jürgen, I'm 46 years and my home is in Stuttgart/Germany. My motorcycle is a Sprint ST 1050 ABS.

We have since 27.09.2006 a german speaking community especially for the Sprint RS/ST 955 and ST 1050 (KLICK). We have 1.300 Members at time and I'm an admin there. I always look for new and good ideas round about the Sprint in the world-wide-web, so I found your community. But: I don't only want to take ideas, I also want to give you some ideas back. Perhaps, someone of you can need this.

Regards
Jürgen
Jürgen, your english is a lot better than my german. Its good to know that Triumph can compete with BMW in Germany [my last bike was an BMW F800 and the quality was rubbish].
Welcome to the forum.
Mark.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we like to share.. :)

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Welcome,
I'm new to the Sprint world but old school German. 5th generation here in the States. Used to be a Zehrung.

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
Wecome

Hi and welcome Jurgen.:)

I think you are just doing fine with your English.:thumbsup:

We already spoke so I will not bore you with my normal stuff:D

I am glad you are here and look forward to your posts.

Cheers,
DaveM:)

·
Registered
4 Posts
wow

Hey Jurgen, 1300 members owners of a Sprint ST in Germany?
In Italy I think there are not 130 bikes like ours.
:confused:
Probably is for the high speed limits...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the welcomes!

@irrerafoto
We also have Sprint ST 955i and Sprint RS 955i in our community. Not only Sprint ST 1050 ;)

greets
Jürgen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts