Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,407 Posts
Mountain roads, I guess everything is relative

I guess we have very different "mountain" roads here.

Our local hills (not really mountains) contain a variety of every thing from sweepers to very steep technical hairpin 20kph bends.

Thanks for the vid as I personally wouldn't have a clue how to do what you have done posting one up and all that.

But I was waiting for the bends, that is mostly straight to me, but I guess I am lucky where I live, I have a choice of two good local race tracks and a wide variety of real motorcycle roads all within in a 300- 400km range form home.

I think I am very spoilt in that regard:)

Thanks for your video mate.:)

cheers
DaveM

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DaveM, this one was a little better. The camera was mounted on my left side bag shooting the trailing bike. Loading the video is easy, I upload it straight from the GoPro.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hope this works: a few minutes on one of my favourite bits of the Great Ocean Road (the full section goes for about 90 minutes). Occasionally dodging bits of wood or crappy bitumen, but basically a 100km/h road all the way.:)
http://vimeo.com/30338332
Not sure how to embed the video like you did though; copying the embed code seems to result in a huge line of code but no picture :confused:

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
I don't know why, but facing the rear always makes me want to puke. :ThrowUp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.