Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A new Forum is up and running just for the Sprint ST...check it out. Still new but lots of room to grow......

Sprint ST Forum

[ This message was edited by: gohogs on 2006-12-09 19:59 ]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well post on there what you want to see to make it more user friendly....just remember it just opened up and will be going through changes over the next few weeks and months to make it a user friendly site.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Your year break is wrong. It's 99-01, and 02-04.

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's a work in progress folks... the more direct feedback we get, the better it will be. There are some significant changes slated for the near future to address feedback that has already been offered... so we are listening... please keep it comin' :cool:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well, when I tried to register, the link I received to confirm the registration returns "Syntax Error" when tried. I have now sent the administrator 2 emails, neither of which have received a response.

An inauspicious beginning..............................

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ditto to YIMM's response above, except I only sent one email....also, it says I'm a member, but cant log in...curiouser and curiouser....
safe riding.
Rob D. :hammer:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2006-12-11 16:49, GRN wrote:
It's a work in progress folks... the more direct feedback we get, the better it will be. There are some significant changes slated for the near future to address feedback that has already been offered... so we are listening... please keep it comin' :cool:
Your account is fixed and up and running

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2006-12-11 23:15, Yimm wrote:
Well, when I tried to register, the link I received to confirm the registration returns "Syntax Error" when tried. I have now sent the administrator 2 emails, neither of which have received a response.

An inauspicious beginning..............................
Your account is up and running now

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2006-12-10 01:07, DaveM wrote:
It doesn't seem to be set out very well.

Not that user friendly but it will be interesting to see how it goes.

Davem :cool:
What would you like to see...give me some ideas....have made changes come and check it out.

·
Premium Member
24,342 Posts
gohogs,
I'm slightly in foxicated just now I will answer that sensibly when I can think straight.

I didn't mean to offend by my comment.

I guess it just didn't look exciting or easy to use to an amature like myself.

I guess I am also very biased I like this forum but I will get back to you with some sort of constructive ideas.

Thanks for your response gohogs.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didn't feel offened, I honestly would like to know. I just want to get a site up and running for the Sprint. It has change some in the last few days. If the site really takes off then you will see major changes in some areas. But please let me know what you would like to see

On 2006-12-13 04:15, DaveM wrote:
gohogs,
I'm slightly in foxicated just now I will answer that sensibly when I can think straight.

I didn't mean to offend by my comment.

I guess it just didn't look exciting or easy to use to an amature like myself.

I guess I am also very biased I like this forum but I will get back to you with some sort of constructive ideas.

Thanks for your response gohogs.

·
Registered
211 Posts
On 2006-12-09 19:59, gohogs wrote:
A new Forum is up and running just for the Sprint ST...check it out.
I don't really get it. The more sites out on the web the more widely dispersed useful information becomes and is harder and more time-consuming to find.

Between TriumphRat.net and Sport-tourer.net I thought things were pretty well covered.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Good morning everyone!

I signed onto the site this morning with no fuss at all. I'm in for any site that talks about motorcycles but especially Triumph's!! :-D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
On 2006-12-13 08:15, SaddleTramp wrote:
On 2006-12-09 19:59, gohogs wrote:
A new Forum is up and running just for the Sprint ST...check it out.
I don't really get it. The more sites out on the web the more widely dispersed useful information becomes and is harder and more time-consuming to find.

Between TriumphRat.net and Sport-tourer.net I thought things were pretty well covered.
It is just aplace where you can find info about the Sprint in a little more organzied manner is all. Not taking anything away from this site at all just trying to make something a little easier to navagate.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Logged on to the site yesterday, but today when I tried (through the link in the first message of this forum) it re-directed me to a different site....can this be fixed, as I like the idea of another Triumph forum?
Always nice to support anything Triumph.
Cheers and ride safe.
Rob D.
:)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On 2006-12-13 20:33, Robdan wrote:
Logged on to the site yesterday, but today when I tried (through the link in the first message of this forum) it re-directed me to a different site....can this be fixed, as I like the idea of another Triumph forum?
Always nice to support anything Triumph.
Cheers and ride safe.
Rob D.
:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts