Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, well her she is let me know what you guys think.

I have been looking at these for over a year now and think I got a great deal on it.
mods
tune boy programmer
two bros cf slipon
pazzo shorty levers
galfer front and rear wave rotors
bar end mirror
LED front and rear with integrated truns
carbon fiber heal gaurds, chain gaurd, tire hugger, radiator gaurds, tank protector

4500 miles $4600

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In case anyones lookin this ones got to go:(

I have done everything in my power to make this more of a commuter but its time to move on

2002 gsxr telefonica with a 750 swapped in place of original 600
2005 front with radial mounted calipers
750 swingarm
1000 exhaust with laser hot cam silpon cut 2.5"

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome

Hello everyone, well her she is let me know what you guys think.

I have been looking at these for over a year now and think I got a great deal on it.
mods
tune boy programmer
two bros cf slipon
pazzo shorty levers
galfer front and rear wave rotors
bar end mirror
LED front and rear with integrated truns
carbon fiber heal gaurds, chain gaurd, tire hugger, radiator gaurds, tank protector

4500 miles $4600
Hi,

Nice bike i will be joing you on friday, picking up my 09 s3 . I will send you some pics, after i fine tuned a few things

Regards

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oops edit first post $6400 not $4600 and its a 07

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tryin to get 5000 mybe a little high but well see not exatly one on every corner especialy as modded as mine

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick question noticed my bike has the sai deleted and the 02 is also missing. any advantage to removing the 02?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Tryin to get 5000 mybe a little high but well see not exatly one on every corner especialy as modded as mine
I traded in my 02 750, not as modded, and had 5000 miles for around 3000. it needed a new windscreen too. Yeah, I would've gotten a grand more at my friends custom cycles shop, but I got a nice tax break and convenience, I had to get it that day too or else someone else would. no regrets either way.
So I think 5000 is a bit high, dealer wise the KBB of a 750 was low end 3 grand... Post on Craigslist but be careful of scammers, I lost a PS2 that way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts