Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After buying in June, figured I'd give her a while with the stock set up before changing anything. I did some research & youtube listening & decided I like Norman Hyde Toga sound & looks. I basically have two questions... am I wasting money not buying one of the cheaper look alikes? And, where should I buy the Togas?
This is the carbed wire wheel model.
Thank you for reading & commenting... John

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have toga's on my 2009 bonnie they came off my 2002 model and are now nine years old and still sound like a triumph should and after nine years no rust at all the only thing that went rusty was the two bolts that hold them to the brackets so i replaced with stainless got the odd mark on them now from wifes boots but you have to look hard to see them i did have the triumph off road pipes on it but dident like them as much as the toga's lucky i kept them when i sold my 2002 bike. toga's from norman hyde come compleat with new main jets so make shure where you get yours you get the jets.
you wont be sorry with the toga's
tip when you fit them a little bit of sil sealent round down pipe stops any leaks.
and if you do change later to an efi bike you can fit them no probs and triumph off road tune no pops just that nice growl

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks a lot. I really want a smaller looking, tapered down look. some I see are basically straight with a round over transition to the pipe ends. I think you may get what I mean about the profiles?

John

·
Registered
25 Posts
Two-bit, nice video.

I have TORS on a 2007 and would really like a set of Togas. I think they give the bike more presence on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts