Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day,

Today I traded my T100 in on an RIII Classic. It was sad to lose the Bonnie but 120 miles on the Rocket this afternoon looks like the beginning of a great new ride.

So, Hello everybody!!!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
On 2006-11-25 18:04, iandel wrote:
G'day,

Today I traded my T100 in on an RIII Classic. It was sad to lose the Bonnie but 120 miles on the Rocket this afternoon looks like the beginning of a great new ride.

So, Hello everybody!!!!
Cheers. Let us know how long it takes for you to forget the Bonnie. (I did the same thing 2 years ago). :cool:

·
Registered
623 Posts
On 2006-11-25 18:04, iandel wrote:
Congrats! I felt the same way when I traded off my trusty '98 T'bird but by the time you get break-in miles on you'll never look back (that's where everything else will be :cool: )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Just the natural progression for need for speed.Just get a picture of your T-100 to show as you pass. :-D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats! :-D

I was in the Balt store the other day and assume you have the R&W one. I like the Rocket because it let's me enjoy the superslab's, and we have plenty of them around here, as much as the back roads.

Great weekend to get it with the weather and hopefully your already out riding this morning. Catch you either at the RAT meeting or on the road sometime.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome to the LABORATORY ! :-D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts