Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys. I'm Dave from Arlington, VA. I grew up here, but bought my first (well all five) motorcycle(s) in Texas while I was living there teaching band in Houston and Fort Worth. I wanted an S3 for a bit, but ended up with a VTX, a Monster, an FZ1, and now two V-maxes (one sort of works, the other needs work).

Anyway. My wife has decided that she wants her own bike instead of always being on the back. We're going to get a wing for touring, or maybe a k1600gtl. But she saw a Bonnie, and wants one. I'd love to actually pick up a pair if I could. They just look awesome, fit us great, and all that.

So I'm here still lurking, but will be posting and looking for the right buy on a used bonnie over the next few months. I don't even really care if it's carbed or FI. So that's it, guys.

·
Premium Member
8,400 Posts
Hi Davesax36! Good luck in finding the bike you are searching for. I am sure your better half will love it! Welcome to TriumphRatNet!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, guys. I like the explorers, too. I just feel like a midget getting on an off. We'll probably end up with a pair of bonnies.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts