Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this thread is a bit redundant in the fact that i posted the new pics in the pic thread, but *i* personally actually never go to that thread, so what the heck.

here's some bike shots of the post-holiday parts installed.
the bike needs a wash, but i just had to go for a nice evening ride and pick up a "lanterna" album.

sexy girl!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys!
bummed i found all of what rizoma has to offer now... so much catch up to play!

On 2007-01-03 21:11, Limey wrote:
Looking good. Even got matching mirrors now. :-D
:-D

hahaha. totally on the franken-mirrors!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Look like Renthal Streetfighter bars to me.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Lookin' sharp. I like the squids with the hugger. And I was gonna PM you about the bars - I dig 'em - but I'll wait til ya answer here.

One li'l nit to pick - paint those radiator shrouds :-D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On 2007-01-04 01:04, Goffe wrote:
What exactly are those bars?
the bars are "pro-tapers, 7/8's" (cr-mid bend) - if i re-did the purchase i would get the "hi-bend".

i sued to ride with renthals, but they just bend so easy. the REAL bars to get for speedy would be the pro-taper 1" with no cross bar. they are seriously stronger than most bikes rear sub frames. (don't ask how i know this) -- but i wanted the 7/8's bar with cross bar, just to add to the grunt look.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On 2007-01-05 15:08, Butch76 wrote:
Would all the cables fit with the cr high bends?
that is a good question. my cables fit with the mid-bend, but once i got my brembo master cylinder on, the cables no longer click into the front fender holder. (no big)
i'd lean to say you'd be ok with the cr hi-bnd to be honest. but i think if you also got an after-market riser, you'd definitely need longer cables.
--- that's my next project. rizoma risers and longer cables. (and maybe the hi-bend bars)
i just hate taking off the grips (to be used again to be put back on - can't just slice them off)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts