Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looked at the spy vid of the naked 675. What do you think the final production specification of this bike will be?
Like the Speed Four? A lighter Speed Triple? A mid displacement upright standard? a smaller Tiger?

·
Premium Member
7,368 Posts
A little bird told me it would be a de-tuned version of the 675 using the Speed triple chassis and running gear. Called the Speedster.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I suspect it will be the D675 chassis with a 'detuned' motor, fairing ripped off, wide bars & a different exhaust.

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
On 2007-02-15 18:22, Rik wrote:
I suspect it will be the D675 chassis with a 'detuned' motor, fairing ripped off, wide bars & a different exhaust.
...with a little German pizazz added to the name? :razz:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
As if the 1050 Speed Triple isnt enough of a nutters bike!

The 675 motor and shorter gearing, wide bars and upright riding position? Would the front wheel stay on the ground?

I better not test ride one of those.... :-D :-D :-D

·
Super Moderator
8,918 Posts
On 2007-02-17 04:20, Beach wrote:
As if the 1050 Speed Triple isnt enough of a nutters bike!

The 675 motor and shorter gearing, wide bars and upright riding position? Would the front wheel stay on the ground?

I better not test ride one of those.... :-D :-D :-D
:razz: I know what you mean- it would be jail time for sure, but it sure would be fun until you get caught!

·
Registered
424 Posts
bump - i bumped the first thread in the street tirple forum

·
Registered
256 Posts
So I wonder if they ever found out what this new naked 675 is like?:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts