Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving for the New Mexico Balloon festival one of the biggest get together of manned ballons in the country. this is my second year of attending it. I will post current photos when I get back. Last year was spectacualr hoping this year is the same.e...

this is a 2011 photo....I have a cannon rebel this year and i am hoping for some great photos...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I was driving by the field they were all parked in at dusk and they did a "light up" for lack of a better description. All those balloons lit up like Xmas ornaments was a spectacular sight.

Riding in one of them is on my bucket list.

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
I was our there a few years ago picking up a load of pumpkins and it happened to be the balloon weekend. I never knew this was such a big deal. I've made it my mission to get there when I actually have time to spend at the event!

Sent from my iPhone;)

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
I'd love to go to that rally some year. We have a small one here every year and I've made a tradition of chasing down the balloons with my kids. It's more fun finding where they land than watching them launch. We try not to find them on our own without following the chase vehicles.

Get some night shots of them all lit up Lee.

·
Registered
391 Posts
My brother is there from Seattle. Wish I could have joined up with him for the weekend.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was talking to the Motorcycle cops ...they love there BMWs and they were pretty sharp...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts