Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

101 - 120 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brit Newbie

Hi guys, I thought I'd get a fresh out-look on things from you lot over the "pond":D:D
I got my ST new in may last year, absolutely fantastic bike, just need a bit more leg room.
Ride safe guys.

·
Registered
12 Posts

I have a little bit to do with other forums on the internet (love my RC aircraft) but gotta admit I'd enjoy those forums alot more if they were setup and regulated like what the forums on this site appear to be.

Anyway just bought myself a 2000 Sprint ST with 22,000km on the clock.

All good so far (and a slight improvement on performance, handling and looks on my old 1985 BMW K75 :rolleyes:) but I'm looking forward to researching ways to fit my old lanky 6 3' frame a little comfortably.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
3 Posts
Excellent ethic for the site - 100% in agreement and refreshing to see newbies, like myself, directed to this sticky first. Looking forward to reading the many Sprint threads in the knowledge that they'll be both helpful and inoffensive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Understood

Thanks for the upkeep of the forum. I'm a new member and it's nice to know there are contols in place.

Looking forward to talking with other triupmh owners.

Dan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Keep it clean, Keep it friendly, No worries.
Looking forward to exchanging info, ideas and opinions.

Well done to the forum organisers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
New member reading the rules a little late!

Apologies to the moderator for not reading the rules first!
Fully support your standards and guidelines.
I started with a 1993 Trident Sprint ('94 model) which I still have and have not looked back. It's been to Perth (WA) and lived there for 3 years, was on the wrong side of the road in The Netherlands for many years and is now back on the west coast of Scotland enjoying an active retirement!

101 - 120 of 156 Posts