Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the 2009 orange S3 today that my wife bought me yesterday. First ride was in the cold rain and I'm still grinning. Tomorrow looks better, dry and about 8-10C. Ready to follow her around on her Street Triple. Life is Good:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Picked up the 2009 orange S3 today that my wife bought me yesterday. First ride was in the cold rain and I'm still grinning. Tomorrow looks better, dry and about 8-10C. Ready to follow her around on her Street Triple. Life is Good:)
If things don't work out between you and your wife, I might be interested in a swap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ha right on, put the deposit down on the '09 mat black yesterday at the Calgary M/C show and the wife through a leg over the street Triple and she has decided that is going to be her next one! ( I was so stoked, I love having a wife that rides : ~ ) She has been riding at '05 SV 650 for the last couple of years & I encouraged her this would be a perfect upgrade (totally not thinking about myself and how cool it would be to have that as another option to ride on any given day : )

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colours

Woohoo, his and hers triples - nice!

What colour's have you got?

Russ
p.s. welcome to TriumphNet!
My wife has the black Street with Arrow slip ons,gel seat, Triumph bar end mirrors and a set of GB Racing engine and frame sliders. I have an orange S3 with Arrow 3 into 1 and the bar ends as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Is it actually decent riding weather on the Island right now?? You CAN'T tell me the pic you posted of you and your wife's bikes was just taken recently?! Serves me right for moving to the Okanagan from Vic. Time to ask for a transfer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it actually decent riding weather on the Island right now?? You CAN'T tell me the pic you posted of you and your wife's bikes was just taken recently?! Serves me right for moving to the Okanagan from Vic. Time to ask for a transfer.
The picture was from yesterday 19 Jan along Dallas Rd. Frost in the AM but its been between 8 to 11 C all weekend and yesterday. Took the day off to take advantage of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts