Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
As you might have guessed from my posting here, I am a new member and I would like to introduce myself.
I am from the Dayton OH area in the US and I just picked up a new 2011 Bonnie T100 (green and white of course). It rides great and handles quite nicely. I had a mid 70's Bonnie (I think) when I was in the military in the 80's, but I sold it to another soldier when I rotated duty stations. I have regretted it ever since and finally decided to rectify things.
I'm really looking forward to putting a lot of great miles on this bike and I really like the classic look of the T100. I was surprised to find a choke on an injected bike and I will have to see how much I really use it. My only misgiving right now is the seat. It has a great classic look but I may have to swap it for something more comfortable if I'm going to do any longer rides. I'm also looking at the TuneECU program to find out if there are any better maps than the stock one for the stock bike setup. I have found on some bikes that the stock maps seem to have different goals than I have for the bike.
My longest ride on my previous Bonnie was from Columbus OH to Ft. Bragg NC, which is just over 500 miles. It was quite a ride and I was pretty shaky and numb for a while once I got there.
Anyway, that's a bit of who I am and what I ride. I'm looking forward to participating in this board and learning about my new bike. If you are still reading at this point, thanks for hanging in there.

Regards,
Brian

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Welcome Brian! Congratulations on the Green-and-White Bonnie! Visit the Twins forums for ideas on how to make your bike running smoother and stronger.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts