Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi to all at triumphrat.net

i've joined the club because i'm new to triumph bikes and have a few questions, i think clubs are an invaluble source of info :)

a little about myself - i'm on the right side of 40, just, have only been biking for a year and a half and ride daily to work on a streetfightered 600 bandit (streetfightered? is that a word or did i just make it up)

drive a truck for money, was at castle bromwich recently so took a detor past hinckley to have a picture of my truck taken outside the triumph factory :)

always wanted a triumph coz my pop had a bonny and tiger when he was a lad, that said he gave up bikes many many years ago, before i walked this earth.

i have a crash damaged daytona 955i registered in 07 in scorched yellow which is being turned into a speed triple, (have a few questions)

been married to my lovely wife for 18 years and have two goodlookin teen age kids, funny how two ugly people can make beautiful babies :)

think thats about covered it for now, if i can think of other background info i'll post later

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Welcome Paul! Daytona to Speed Triple conversions have been done often. Do a search and you should find plenty of info. Nice to have you aboard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts