Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

It's nice to find a group that likes triumphs. It's a different scene from the market saturated Harleys for sure.

I am still looking for my first bikes, and starting to take the motorcycle classes.

Any tips or suggestions from anyone about bikes or riding in general?

Regards,

Collin

·
Premium Member
5,585 Posts
Welcome Collin

1) Take the classes
2) Get a Bonneville, in the fastest colour - black

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The classes are going really well and as for the bike, black is preferred, although I am not to picky at this point with a budget. It's hard to find good bonnevilles around where I am at.

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Ig welcome...I am a Jersey boy and have ridden all over your neck of the woods great area...I especially like the view coming over the mountain highway and seeing Hershey park. I think you will like the site lots of information and things to discuss. Once again welcome.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Make sure to take the MSF Basic Rider class. There is no excuse in PA because the state gives it for free.

I hope to see you on the road!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ig welcome...I am a Jersey boy and have ridden all over your neck of the woods great area...I especially like the view coming over the mountain highway and seeing Hershey park. I think you will like the site lots of information and things to discuss. Once again welcome.
I can't wait to actually see PA, have you heard of the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon? I heard it's a great place to see.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Make sure to take the MSF Basic Rider class. There is no excuse in PA because the state gives it for free.

I hope to see you on the road!
Yep, finishing and getting my license on friday. I am going to take a little break to find myself a bike and take the advance course then. I don't know why people wouldn't take it, it's free and I learned how to ride on someone else's bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts