Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone from NW Florida,
My name is Lynn and I traded my 2013 T100 black for a 2016 Street Twin. I've been riding for 43 years and have owned many brands and styles of bikes. The Street Twin was a bike I've been looking forward to owning ever since I heard Triumph was going to liquid cool the Bonneville series. It gets really hot here in the summer and quite often I get bogged down in traffic. So far the bike has been great with two exceptions. The first is the amount of time I have had to wait for a luggage rack I ordered. (Coming this week) and the second is a bit more serious, the bike has developed an oil leak. It's coming from the middle of the oil pan out of a machined hole. Leaks a small amount everyday even if it just sits in the garage. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Once I get that issue squared away I'm hoping for many trouble free fun filled miles.

·
Administrator
19,459 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

The Water Cooled Twins Talk forum is where you can connect with other riders of the new Bonnevilles. Introduce yourself there, post photos of your Street Twin, and engage the members with your questions.

http://www.triumphrat.net/water-cooled-twins-talk/

I have a friend with a new Thruxton and he also complains about the amount of time it is taking for his aftermarket goodies to arrive.

As for the leak, I think there are several threads discussing this. Browse the threads in the forum for this topic.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts