Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1281 - 1290 of 1290 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm in Gladstone. Please put me on your list if you are looking to organize rides. I have a lot of flexibility with my time, and can often do weekdays as well as weekends.

GW

Will do. The season is pretty over for me. I'm hoping to get a few together EARLY next season for some group rides. See you in the spring... what do you ride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know it's a bit early to be thinking about this especially as it's snowing but it would be nice to get a few like minded riders out there when the weather starts getting nicer. Last week, a day the temp wasn't too low, I saw a rider out there probably taking a quick spin on his bike. I need to continue the maintenance items I have scheduled for my bikes but they're waiting on their battery tenders.

Do you guys also get the longing to get on your bikes after a long time off them? I know I do as I get bored of driving my car everywhere. It's sad :crying: seeing the ice on the roads, snow, salt and arctic temps. I need my bike fix.

Trying to get a group together for future rides 4or 5 people. If l you know anyone interested get them in. Let's stay in touch. We have 3 including myself interested.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I know it's a bit early to be thinking about this especially as it's snowing but it would be nice to get a few like minded riders out there when the weather starts getting nicer. Last week, a day the temp wasn't too low, I saw a rider out there probably taking a quick spin on his bike. I need to continue the maintenance items I have scheduled for my bikes but they're waiting on their battery tenders.

Do you guys also get the longing to get on your bikes after a long time off them? I know I do as I get bored of driving my car everywhere. It's sad :crying: seeing the ice on the roads, snow, salt and arctic temps. I need my bike fix.

Yep. When winter comes can’t wait for spring. Last year in Feb temps hit 70 and I hit the road. Riding in 70 degrees with snow on the ground !! Looking to get a few riders together in the spring for some group rides. A mere 90 days or so away !!

·
Registered
37 Posts

I have been dying to ride. If you guys are going on a ride let me know. If I am not working I will definitely go.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Summer weather so far sucks. Again calling for possible rain tomorrow. If not I’m heading up towards greenwood lake via skyline drive in Ringwood Anyone interested in meeting up let me know.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been riding a bit lately but the weather only seems to want to cooperate mid week (actually Sunday was pretty nice (y)). Looking forward to seeing some more action on this thread this spring.

I know this is a ride forum but since this is the NJ thread I'm hoping one of you knows of someone who paints tanks, please PM me if you do.

1281 - 1290 of 1290 Posts