Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I e-mailed Jenks Bolts about some info on the Unifilter and as part of the reply Peter mentioned they will soon be selling a rubber velocity stack (Cat No HJR 01, £19.98). Dunno if this is something they've designed themselves or a part sourced from a snowmobile supplier (like the Polaris one) but it's good news that someone is selling a cheaper alternative to the NH aluminium bellmouth.

From what he said, the new part will be on the Web site in the next week.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Follow-up info. This is a modified Polaris bellmouth that Jenks Bolts are having made for them in India. Sounds interesting ...

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Fine timing I must say. I just installed the aluminum bell mouth last week. Plus the Unifilter. Now it doesn't run right. Time to rejet as per Jenks Bolts PDF info. Oh well at least it looks good hidden under the side cover. Already had D&D's & no rejet.
I have been able to sleep all night long now after installing the bell mouth. Doctor recommended it. I am going to submit it to my Health Insurance.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2006-11-14 13:38, 357Bob wrote:
I have been able to sleep all night long now after installing the bell mouth. Doctor recommended it. I am going to submit it to my Health Insurance.
Lol! Maybe I can claim my entire Bonnie as a stress treatment :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts