Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, I've been lurking the site for a bit, loving the old bikes.

What brings me here is a '69 Trophy 250 (TR25?)....that I've since learned has quite a love/hate reputation. It was my dad's first bike in the early '70s, as he graduated to larger rides this one sat abandoned for years. It is rough, but it is complete and original.
I'm torn what to do with it, perhaps I'll put up some photos.

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
Hello, welcome to the site. I hope you find this Triumph site to be a great place to meet and talk all Triumph bikes with a great bunch of riders.

Everyone here is very willing to help with any issues or concerns with your bike. This is really a great bunch of riders very willing to help other riders.

Cruise around the different sections and find where you fit comfortably. There are tech sections for each of the many models of Triumphs and chat sections for the same. Also we have a great classifieds section that is well worth checking out.

If you want to just hang out and shoot the breeze the “Biker Hang-Out” Chat Section will be the place to stop in.

If you haven't already please fill out your profile. It helps others to know what you ride and where on the planet you are located.

I hope you enjoy the site. The moderators are here to help if you have questions or concerns. Thanks for joining the Triumph Rat Family.

Here is a link to the rules of the site and the classifieds. I recommend that you take a few minutes to read through them.

Acceptable Use Policy

Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)

Classified Ad Rules - Read first before placing Ad
https://www.triumphrat.net/threads/classifieds-rules.578169/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts