Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the board and just got a T100 Bonnie about a month ago. I am on ohioriders.net as well..username AULT. I sold my zx6r this year and fell in love with these bikes. i have done many many mods already. drag pipes, black clubman bars, white vintage grips, joker ing relo, black dime city headlight brackets, no fenders front or back, bc elim kit with lucas light, new bonne super mini signals in the rear. no signals up front and no mirrors as well. triumph gel seat and more powder coat and work to come. thanks for such a great forum.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i catch alot of flak for the no mirrors thing but my neck rotates just fine. thanks for the reply

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the board and just got a T100 Bonnie about a month ago. I am on ohioriders.net as well..username AULT. I sold my zx6r this year and fell in love with these bikes. i have done many many mods already. drag pipes, black clubman bars, white vintage grips, joker ing relo, black dime city headlight brackets, no fenders front or back, bc elim kit with lucas light, new bonne super mini signals in the rear. no signals up front and no mirrors as well. triumph gel seat and more powder coat and work to come. thanks for such a great forum.
I also sold my zx6r, and got a sprint :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts