Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my hands on the new Haynes service and repair manual for the Triumph Bonneville, T100, Speedmaster, America, and Thruxton, '01 - '05. This is manual #4364, and has just come out. I ordered mine from http://www.TheMotorBookstore.com
as they had the lowest price that I could find on the net, $24.26 plus priority mail shipping, $6.55. Shipping was fast and the manual arrived within three days.

As with all Haynes manuals, it appears to be very complete and is particularly well illustrated. Just flipping through the table of contents, it looks as though every maintenance operation that you could ever think of is covered, from minor to major. Every operation is rated according to experience level.

The manual is hardbound.

·
Registered
168 Posts
No, it doesn't cover the '06 T100 or Bonneville.

Rocky

·
Registered
49 Posts
...Haynes Manual...terrific

....just had my lady right apart down to slitting the crankcase...cam chain jumped ????!!!..threw the camshafts out of sinc and bent the 4 inlet valves....aftermath of having had the head off after a fiasco with the bolt replacements for the AI previously mentioned on another post...

...would have been impossible without the trusty manual....if you do any of your own work, but just follow your nose like me...then get one ..best few bucks you'll spend on this bike and it will save you heaps...

...besides now I feel on a lot more intimate terms with my fine lady.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts